Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hoping for a better year.

The last six months of the past year was very hard for me and I'm looking forward to having something better to happen for me. I moved and that did not go the way I wanted it to but it was ok. Then two days before xmas my car got hit and that was 1,500 worth of damage done to my car. At least with that the boys father paid for the damages to my car. Then I took the metra train to Rockford, IL to see my aunt and her kids and got sick for 2 days. Now that is all behind me and I will getting something better out of these year then last year. I will differently get more weddings this year that is something that I'm praying on and know that God will find favor in me so that I can get my business up and going for myself. I will also do more networking these year also I meet with a lady who is a wedding planner and maybe we can work together and I can get more work that way.

Here is what my car looked like after the accident:



No comments: